Organization and communication is key to a successful job.
The Ottawa Home Renovator knows that when it comes to providing a full service Plan, Design and Build renovation that solid construction management is crucial. With The Ottawa Home Renovator every project is assigned a designated project manager to assist in guiding you every step of the way throughout the entire renovation process.
The project manager handles all of the pre-construction tasks such as overseeing the finished design work to acquiring all the necessary building permits. Furthermore, once the construction commences it is the project manager that makes sure your contractor team shows up to work and keeps focus. They also keep track of all on-site finances although you do not need to worry about that as The Ottawa Home Renovation has fixed price contracts.
Here are a few of things that one of The Ottawa Home Renovator’s Project Managers takes care of:
• Planning- initial stage, planning the renovation (materials, costs, timelines)
• Costs- Keeping tabs on our expenses (no need to worry as your price will always remain the same!).
• Contractors-. Make sure everyone is showing up, on task, and the quality of the work exceeds expectations
• Safety- Often many safety hazards, make sure everyone involved is proactive and taking proper precautions
At The Ottawa Home Renovator, the project manager is vital to a successful renovation experience as they are responsible in keeping everyone focused and up to date on everything that is going on. The Ottawa Home Renovator wants every project to be an enjoyable renovation experience for our clients and our project managers are instrumental in making this happen.
Let's get you started
To book your FREE detailed quote:
- Book Online
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 613-795- HOME (4663)