Why You Should Choose The Ottawa Home Renovator
Our goal at The Ottawa Home Renovator is simple. We strive for excellent Client Care throughout every facet of the process while providing industry leading renovations. Sean always says that he sees The Ottawa Home Renovator as a large full service company with a community feel. We know that without your business, we have no business. We want you to enjoy working with us so much that you choose us for another project down the road or refer us to friends and loved ones.
At The Ottawa Home Renovator, we know that every project is unique and every scope, quote, and contract must be tailored specifically to the client’s renovation. Here is an example of what you can expect from us:
- The Consult- One of The Ottawa Home Renovator’s Project Coordinators and Contractors will meet you at your home, take a look at the space you wish to renovate, discuss options and take the necessary measurements.
- The Scope- At this point the Project Coordinator will send you a detailed scope of work outlining all of the materials and processes along with the quote.
- The Contract- Once the scope and quote have been approved, then one of The Ottawa Home Renovator’s Client Care Representatives finalizes the contract and both parties sign off.
- The Design- At this point one of our designers will meet with you and take all the detailed measurements and create a floor plan and 3D rendering of what your new space will look like! (This service is on us!)
- The Introduction- Once the design has been signed off then you will be introduced to your Project Manager and Lead Contractor.
- The Renovation- The Ottawa Home Renovator works to exceed all of your expectations and transform that space into something you could only previously imagine.
- The Referral- Once the job has been completed you recommend us to all of your friends, family and… (okay maybe we just wanted to see if you were still paying attention!)
Every renovation by The Ottawa Home Renovator is backed with an industry leading 5 Year Warranty. As mentioned in our Build section, we offer this warranty for the following reasons:
- We wish to keep pace or exceed Canada’s other leading construction/ renovation companies.
- We want you, the client to feel at ease and confident that you are in good hands.
- We stand behind our team and we stand behind our work. Once your renovation has been completed, we do not intend on returning to fix it. Of course we will if something comes up but we don’t plan on it!
Fixed Price Contracts:
The Ottawa Home Renovator prides itself in following Fixed Price Contracts. This means that once the design, scope of work, and contract have been agreed upon, we will never approach you asking for additional funds and we know that this is one of the biggest nightmares clients face when they are looking to have work done. We also understand that you work hard for your money and that everyone has a budget set aside based on the number that was signed off on. Both parties will always know where they stand thus removing one of the largest stress factors in the entire process! The fixed price contract also creates security and trust, two attributes we love being associated with.
We know there is nothing more important than having happy clients so we make sure that you have peace of mind throughout the entire renovation journey. This is a major reason why we offer the 5 year warranty and fixed price contracts on all of our work. This is supposed to be an exciting improvement to your home, why take the fun out of it? We all have enough on our minds to keep us fighting off stress so we want to make sure that we are not one of those factors. At The Ottawa Home Renovator, we believe that strong and positive communication is the key to all healthy business relationships. We also believe that we should offer all of our clients a 5% discount should they come back to us for additional services. That’s right, if you work with us and come back for another renovation we will take 5% off of the price! This is just another way that we can say thank you for trusting us with your home.
Sean Frost – Owner/ Project Coordinator
Sean Frost is an Ottawa native with family roots all over the city and he is proud being involved in the community he works with. Sean has worked with many Ottawa homeowners and all types of contractors and one thing is for sure, he has seen a lot.
“As a homeowner myself I saw a need for more transparency, greater client care and standardized pricing for residential construction in the Ottawa area. Renovating a home takes specialized skills and tradesmen who will do it right the first time saving you time and money which is where The Ottawa Home Renovator comes in. My team and I hope to earn your business this year.”
We had a very good experience working with the Ottawa Home Renovator. The best part of working with them was the excellent customer service provided by Sean Frost and his team. Sean was diligent from the start to the finish of the project, and ensured our satisfaction as progressed, from obtaining permits to completing the work. The Ottawa Home Renovator was hired to do similar work on 4 other homes connected to ours as well. Sean helped the process go smoothly, and worked with each homeowner individually to ensure satisfaction, while also instigating and attending group meetings. He helped make what could have been a very painful process as pain free as possible! In all, we were very satisfied with our experience and would recommend OHRAlison - York St. Balcony
“The thing I like about The Ottawa Home Renovator is that they “do what they say on the box”, with no messing around. Quotes were easy and accurate, when we did find an additional unforeseen problem there were a few options on the table and they finished up the job on time and budget. On top of that they are friendly and easy to work with.”Steve – Ottawa
Working with the Ottawa Home Renovator was a great experience. The lead contractor on-site, Phuong, is extremely detail oriented and will make sure the renovations will come out right and on time. He was there late at night and on weekends to make sure his deadline was met. Thank you for a great job!Sonny- Holland Full Home Renovation
"The Ottawa Home Renovators were able to build my professional vocal booth, within a great timeframe. They are prompt, professional, friendly, with affordable pricing that knocked out other potential companies within the Ottawa area, and I could not be happier with the finished product and craftsmanship. I strongly recommend this company in particular, if you are looking to renovate or build, as you will not be disappointed!"Paul- Vocal Booth
Our renovation project surpassed our expectations. Workmanship was excellent, project was done on time and as per plan. Workers were all very pleasant and professional.Gilles and Sue
Working with The Ottawa Home Renovator was easy. They came in and took a look at my bathrooms and offered me a few ideas. I left the design up to them and I was not disappointed. They picked out all of the materials that fit my taste and budget.Very honest and trusting people. Thank youRebecca S.
I told them what my budget was to update my bathroom and they gave me multiple options. Phuong, the contractor was left in charge of all the colours and materials and I am so happy with my new bathroom. They had access to my house while I was at work and everything was just how I left it. They are very trustworthy and I would highly recommend them to anyone.Betty S